Saturday 13 June 2009



Perkampungan Bahasa dan Budaya camp was okay..
I kept quiet most of the time though.
It's actually really weird lah..
But come to think of it, no it's not that weird.Confirm plus chop I have low self-esteem. haha.
yea. I guess I'm just less open in front of ppl I barely know..
Good thing towards the end of the camp I was able to talk to my fellow group mates more openly..

hmmm.. oh ya. haha. on two occasions, allisa, syazana, syafiq and I admired the moon and just talked until we were told to go to sleep. haha. quite fun..

and.... my group, Ramlians won the best group award!!! ahhaha. so shocking lah. i really didn't expect us to win but oh well. we did. haha. pro.. oh ya. I still have the tit-bits we won in my bag. haha. we got them two days ago! let's hope they're still edible.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yesterday

after friday prayer, i met up with syafiqah and her 2nd sis, kak yati i think..
INITIALLY, had planned to meet up with syafiqah and myra. haha. tak pe ah.
so, we ate a Macs. kak yati gave us a treat! haha.. so nice of her lah..
after eating, we went to west mall..kak yati bought for syafiqah a dress..
after going to harvey norman, we went to the library.
haha.. kak yati saw a hot guy in harvey norman..
while kak yati used the comp, we waited for myra..when myra came, we decided to go to clementi..but we had to pick up myra's sis first, minah..
so... bla bla bla bla bla bla.
myra lost her wallet.. haha. beloh seh.
but i pity her lah. fortunately, kak yati gave her 10 bucks for transport...
so yea.. our plans of going to clementi was cancelled cuz myra had to go home..
after much idling, we decided to go back to west mall to catch DRAG ME TO HELL.

OMGEEEEEEEEE! the movie was disgusting!!! hahaha. but it was funny at the same time. yea.. extremely ironic.. haha. I'd better warn you guys who are easily disgusted to think twice about watching the movie.. yea. that's all I can say.

oh yea. before and after the movie, we took neoprints.. haha. here's one.

No comments: