Sunday 14 March 2010

17% Words of Affirmation
37% Quality Time
3% Receiving Gifts
20% Acts of Service
23% Physical Touch

It's a test that iqah asked me to take. I guess it's fairly accurate lah. The receiving gifts part 0% also can. Yea, so here's the link if you reader(s) want to try it.

Http://www.afo.net/hftw-lovetest.asp

Went out with iqah yesterday.. We wore white T-shirts. Lawl. It was purely coincidental. It's super rare lah for us to wear something similar. And we never plan what to wear together. Wearing similar clothing would be AWKWARD. lol. I think people would have mistook us for twins man. XD

So we decided to watch Alice In Wonderland.. We really had nothing to do. I guess we were killing time. haha. So the movie was okay. I thought it could've been better. How? IDK. The movie reminded me of something I watched before. It was vaguely similar but I can't remember what it was. Whatever.

After the movie, we ate at KFC. Mariah Carey's Obsessed was on replay. -_-

Then, we hanged out at Bukit Batok. Taught iqah a guitar riff from Paramore. Hehe.

Yeah.. I have a question. Can you imagine your thumb in someone's mouth? I can.. haha.

Wokay. I need to turn in already. It's 1 40am. OMGEEEYEJOE. bye.

Should I tell you? I wonder if it'll happen again.

No comments: