Wednesday 17 March 2010

I've been dreaming this dream where I am running over this road via this exposed overhead bridge. And the sucky thing about the dream is that I always seem tired of running. Before using the overhead bridge I think I was running away from something or someone. I vaguely remember being in a war! hahaha.. lawl. Veingad was there! We were in the jungle under the dark black sky. There were a few explosions here and there. Oh, I remember this soldier. He looked American and seemed like he was looking for something. I was probably hiding from him in the bushes.

Eventually, I managed to get away from the war and magically got in civilian clothes. Lawl. So at the end of the overhead bridge is a bus-stop which reminds me so much of one in Geylang. At this bus-stop, there was this shop. I wanted to get something to drink. Surprisingly, the shopkeeper told me there was a special request for Bandung. Haha! There was only one packet of Bandung among the carbonated drinks. Lucky me! Lol. Bought it. Drank it.

And then.. I was woken up. Got a text from Iqah at 1 25am.. Wah, I hope she had enough sleep last night. Okay, so strangely enough, this whole thing reminds me of the Matrix. Haha. Figure it out yourself. I'm too lazy to explain. =]

I'm torn, I'm torn
To be right where you are.

No comments: