Tuesday 23 March 2010

Basketball today was fun. Played with Xu Ying, Hafiz, Timothy and mostly 4M2 guys. Hehe. I'm pretty good. Just need to improve on accuracy and passing to the right person. Haha. I was super wet after the game. Lol. Oh, did I mention we played when everyone else was having timed-practice? Muahahaha. So shiok..

We had the English presentation thingy before lunch. Most classes were entertaining.. 4p1 was the only class that did not include the whole class.. Paiseh. Haha.. We did okay lah.. We received Kinder Bueno and Ferrero Roche. Yummy! Thank you Mrs. Lim.

NAPFA test tomorrow yo! I think I'm gonna suck at chin-ups and sit-ups.. No gold this year? Whatever.. O-level more important. Haha. Like as if I started mugging like that. Wish me luck.

Listen to this sweet and soothing song..



You seemed super elated this morning.. Glad you're happy. =]

No comments: