Saturday 6 March 2010

YMC at bedok today. I was kinda disappointed cos' it wasn't focused on JC or polytechnic much. It was more about what we want to be in future. One question was, "What is your dream job?" I wrote down lawyer at first. Then, i considered businessman. Later, I crossed out the two and wrote down events organizer. I'm not really sure why i wrote that but it kinda seems interesting. I thought of writing down engineer but.. seems boring. Who knows, I might change my mind yet again in future. How I wish I had a clear vision of my aspirations but it's quite vague. I need direction and motivation. I need to decide soon.

In all, the discussion was alright. I had an epic moment during the break. I was gonna savor my last chocolate eclair. Unfortunately, I hit my hand on Daniyal's back when I turned and I watched the eclair drop to the carpet floor. It's creamy insides splattered around it. The eclair should have been in my stomach right now. How sad. Four eclairs should have been in my stomach. Anyway, the chicken satays were huge. And filling. I like.

The trip back home was farnie. We alighted from the train at Kembangan station cos' there was a pungent smell. It was the apek in front of me. When we boarded the next train,,, Haha. Just great. Someone farted. We just moved to the next cabin. Talked all the way with Hafiz and Daniyal.

Oh. Lakjin told me he waited for Paramore from 2pm to 7pm at the airport just to welcome them. Sadly, they didn't turn up. According to him, there was a huge crowd. Must've been a real bummer. I'm just hoping the line might not be too long when I start queuing up tomorrow. Earliest 5pm i guess. Hazim joked that I should bring my bike cos' when the door opens, I can cycle all the way to the front. LAWL. I hope nothing unfortunate happens tomorrow.

Please don't walk away, please tell me you'll stay

No comments: