Friday 5 March 2010

2nd place for 2.4km run this morning!
9min 20s
haha.. obviously khai was first.
I couldn't catch up with him lah. too fast.
he's stamina is superb man.
Imran was third. he was 4s behind me. heng ah..

my voice? wei en said i sounded like a robot this morning.
coolio. but i think it's better ah.
thanks to keeping quiet during certain periods, ricola that
Imran bought and the tea from the mosque.

oh.. I miss my girlfriend. I really do. I wonder what she's doing now.
I swear i was frustrated cuz i didn't see her much.
At least you came into my class. haha. i was changing
into my uniform. she saw me and gave me the disgusted face.
sad case. lol. nvm.

will be going to Yayasan Mendaki at Bedok for YMC.
there'll be a talk on Poly and JC. It would really be helpful for me.

then, on sunday... PARAMORE! yeah man! hmm.. actually i'm not that
excited lah. so so only.. they're coming to singapore 2mrw. lak jin apparently
wants to go see them at the airport with his friend. what dedication. haha.
hope he has fun waiting cuz no one knows exactly what time they're arriving.
lol.

i think i'll finish all my homework today. start studying for amath test maybe?
idk. but i want to play guitat first.. hehe.

one more thing. I miss you.
bye.

No comments: